You can quickly leave this website by clicking the “EXIT SITE” in the top right or by pressing the Escape key.
To browse this site safely, be sure to regularly clear your browser history.
The College Center for Advising Services (CCAS) facilitates academic and individual success by providing advisement to all undergraduate students in a respectful, supportive, and confidential environment. We are committed to assisting undergraduate students with their academic needs by helping them find accurate academic information, opportunities to make the most of their undergraduate years, and solutions to academic problems.
Academic advisors see students for walk-ins and scheduled appointments. Common reasons for meeting with an advisor include:
- Planning a program for the next semester or the next few years
- Registration and dropping or adding courses
- Discussing degree requirements
- Learning about academic resources, such as tutoring
- Major, minor, and cluster declaration
- Advanced placement, International Baccalaureate, A-Level and Transfer Credit
- Planning for independent study
- Academic petitions, comment forms, praise forms and complaint forms
- Leave of Absence and withdrawal
- Take Five Scholars and KEY Program
- Academic planning specific to the needs of international students
- Special approvals: overloads, underloads, S/F option and graduate-level courses