You can quickly leave this website by clicking the “EXIT SITE” in the top right or by pressing the Escape key.
To browse this site safely, be sure to regularly clear your browser history.
Medical School Registrar's Office
The Medical School Registrar's Office manages and maintains all academic records of all active and former medical students. This office is responsible for the registration of medical students and the management of their academic schedules and grades. All verifications of attendance, satisfactory academic programs, transcript requests, USMLE applications and graduated student request are processed through the Medical School Registrar's Office. This office also coordinates requests from visiting medical students from LCME accredited medical schools and approved osteopathic schools to participate in clinical electives.
- Course registration
- Schedule changes (add/drop/withdrawal)
- Degree audit
- Processing additions or changes of major
- Tracking student progress and academic standing
- Grade reporting
- Evaluation of transfer credit
- Enrollment and degree verification
- International student immigration paperwork
- Veteran's benefit eligibility certification
601 Elmwood Avenue, Box 316
Rochester, New York 14642