You can quickly leave this website by clicking the “EXIT SITE” in the top right or by pressing the Escape key.
To browse this site safely, be sure to regularly clear your browser history.
Your career success is important to us. Whether you are just embarking on your academic program or are actively looking for employment in your field of study, we can assist you. Looking for a professional position can be daunting, particularly if you are working or caring for your family, in addition to pursuing your degree. We understand your challenges and have designed a comprehensive and personalized career program with you in mind.
Working collaboratively with your faculty, the staff, and Alumni Career Services, we offer a full range of services, including:
- Career Materials: Readings, Templates, Videos
- Personal Consultations/Coaching
- Small Group Strategy Sessions & Consultations
- Customized Training/Workshop Sessions*
- Speakers & Content Expert Connections
- Job Empowerment Teams
- Referrals to Alumni/Professionals for Networking Opportunities
- Career & Employer Programs
- Current Job Postings
- Career-Relevant Employment Databases
*Topics of workshops include: Personal Branding, Resume/CV Writing, Networking, Cover Letters, Interviewing, Follow-up Strategies, and Negotiating Offers.