You can quickly leave this website by clicking the “EXIT SITE” in the top right or by pressing the Escape key.
To browse this site safely, be sure to regularly clear your browser history.
The mission of the Warner School’s Quantitative Consulting Services is to provide general assistance with quantitative methods and analysis to doctoral students within the Warner School community. Our consultants are Warner doctoral students who are proficient in a range of statistical methods and can provide students with the strategies and guidance needed to address their quantitative research questions.
Our aim is to help Warner School doctoral students at all stages of the quantitative research process. Our consultants are available to assist with—not conduct—analyses of your data. Students are expected to take primary responsibility for their own work. Here are some of the free services we provide:
- Assistance with planning the research methods for your dissertation.
- Guidance with research design.
- Guidance with survey design.
- Suggestions for approaches regarding data management (data manipulation, formatting, and coding).
- Guidance with selection of appropriate statistical procedures.
- Guidance with model selection.
- Assistance with interpreting results.
- Assistance with using SPSS or AMOS.
- Guidance with presenting quantitative results in APA format.
- Guidance to help you move forward with your quantitative research.
- Identification of additional resources that might prove useful to you.
Consulting sessions are conducted on an appointment-only basis only. Appointments must be made through our scheduling system.