You can quickly leave this website by clicking the “EXIT SITE” in the top right or by pressing the Escape key.
To browse this site safely, be sure to regularly clear your browser history.
The Center for Professional Development and Education Reform - Warner Students
The Center for Professional Development & Education Reform partners with organizations and institutions to improve educational practices and policies through professional learning, leadership development, and program evaluation.
In the Center we are committed to:
- Building the capacity of individuals, organizations and institutions in education
- Engaging in sustained collaborative dialogue and action
- Honoring where people are in their unique educational contexts
- Merging policy, scholarship and practice
- Being carefully, thoughtfully and purposefully innovative
- Leveraging opportunities and funds to maximize impact
The Center team is dedicated to being a vibrant, intellectual community where individuals, organizations and institutions collaborate on educational challenges to make the world ever better-embracing the joys and learning in the process.