You can quickly leave this website by clicking the “EXIT SITE” in the top right or by pressing the Escape key.
To browse this site safely, be sure to regularly clear your browser history.
The mission of Fraternity and Sorority Affairs is to advise, advocate for, and promote the learning and development of fraternity and sorority members through collaborative partnerships that support the University’s mission and vision and values.
Our programs, activities, and services provided by Fraternity and Sorority Affairs help students:
- Gain practical skills and knowledge they can apply to daily life
- Develop critical thinking skills to positively shape the vision, goals, and activities of their chapters and community
- Demonstrate personal responsibility
- Make informed decisions that are congruent with personal values, the University’s vision and values, and the tenets of their national or international organizations
- Identify and use their personal strengths in leadership capacities to achieve chapter and community goals
- Demonstrate care for others within their chapters, community, and a global society